We hope to provide a showcase for new and emerging artists. If you wish to submit your work for the Rose Arts website, please complete the form below. You will be informed by email if your work has been accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- “Us/Our/We” means Rose Arts (UK) Ltd.
- “You/Yours” etc. means you, a user of our services.
- “Site/Sites” means web site rosearts.com or any other sites owned and controlled by Us.
- “Artwork/Artworks” means artwork/craftwork owned and controlled by You for the purposes of exhibiting through the Site.
- “Service” means the process of displaying your Artwork through the Site.
Acceptance of Artist
- Your submission of an Artwork via Our digital portal constitutes your acquiescence for Us to display your Artwork on Our Site for a unlimited time period until You request it’s removal via written confirmation to Us.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline Your application to market Artworks through Us. Your application includes Your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You warrant that all information supplied to Us is accurate, and up to date.
- You agree to have Your artworks and descriptive information displayed on the Site.
- You will inform Us of any changes in the information stored by Us including name, address and contact details, pricing of Artworks, and the Sold status of Artworks.
Acceptance of Artworks
- We reserve the right to accept or decline Your application to display any Artwork through Us for any reason.
- You may display and/or market Your Artwork through other channels
- You warrant that all work displayed through Us is free of any copyright restrictions or intellectual property disputes. You warrant the Work is Yours to exhibit.
- The copyright in the Artwork will remain with You even after ownership of the Artwork is transferred.
- You must supply a high-quality digital Image of each Artwork You wish to exhibit through Us. The Image must be in JPEG format.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Us, Our officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, from your use of the service, including any violation of these rules.
- We provide this service on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- This Agreement is entered into in England and shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, English law. The courts of England shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any cost, action or proceedings, and to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these rules and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Using the service constitutes acceptance of these rules.
All rights reserved.